Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project 365 - Carbonited

Sooooooo, all 3 of you reading this blog may have noticed a dropoff in Project 365.  I've run into a snag that's called for a temporary freeze in activity.

Here's the deal.  Digital photography is kickass for many things.  Instant gratification, easy distribution, and a serious geek factor.  Thing is, you now need more than a camera and a local film processor.  My home computer has the software, but not the memory or screen to do any serious post-processing work.  My work computer has the power, screen, and a handy card slot...but lacks the appropriate software (and it's just plan inconvenient).  

Expect more once I've resolved this dilemma.  I hear Apple's about to release new MacBooks, let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment